Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Change the invoice template for services provided, not goods

I want to send out invoices for services provided, not goods, so the default PayPal invoice isn't suitable for me. I don't want to specify "units" but I just want space for text and amounts. This is what my paper invoice looks like:

DetailsHoursRateTotal
meta tags and descriptions 1/2A15.00
put alt text to images 1/2A15.00
renewed sitemapno charge 
refreshed search facilityno charge 

I want to change the PayPal template to look like this. Is this possible? Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Administrator PayPal_Misty
Administrator
Kudos: 92
Accepted Solutions: 26

Re: Change the invoice template for services provided, not goods

Hello Ruth_Billheimer,

Welcome to the Forums.

I wish I had a better response for you but there is not a way to change the PayPal invoice. Have you tried to create an invoice and include a PayPal button? This may be something that would work for you.

Smiley HappyMisty

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Re: Change the invoice template for services provided, not goods

That's a good idea. What I did in the end was to send a request for money and put the invoice details in the "notes" part. It's not very professional, though, I hope PayPal will think about changing their invoice options.

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count