Can you generate a receipt other than a packing slip in Virtual Terminal?

eoninc
New Community Member

We just recently started using a PayPal business account together with PayFlow Pro to process credit card transactions through our Website.  But for manual transactions, we have to use Virtual Terminal from within the PayPal business account. 

After processing a transaction, I see that there is an link to get a packing slip,but since our business is a service business (hence, no shipping), the packing slip doesn't make any sense.  Is there a way to generate basically the same type of page as the packing slip but without the language referencing shipping to/from address, etc. 

It seems that this packing slip page could just be slightly modified to making a general receipt page for any business for transactions that have been processed through the Virtual Terminal.  (We have been using Authorize.net and they have a link on their Virtual Terminal page to do just that.)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can assist.

BTW... PayFlow Pro Customer Service was basically worthless on this question...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello eoninc,

Welcome to the Forums.

Printing a packing slip is the only option available with the Virtual Terminal, I do have a couple of suggestions though. If you the Virtual Terminal (name, address, etc.) field is optional you can skip entering that information so when you go to print the receipt the shipping information is not included. You can also send a receipt to your customers email address by filling out the email address field. I hope one of these solutions will help.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.