Can't Change Checkout Page for Buttons

Majestry
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to make buttons that use a non-primary checkout page, but I can't see any place to do it. Some help notification popped up that said there would be an option somewhere when creating a button that would allow me to do so... but I cannot find such an option. Also, none of the html that it said I could change actually exists as part of my button html. How can I change the checkout page that the button sends the clicker to a non-primary one?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Majestry
Contributor
Contributor

I have to imagine this is a problem that more than one person runs into. Anyone got any help?

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Majestry,

If I am understanding you correctly, you are asking if there is a way to take the buyer to a non-PayPal checkout page when completing a sale? When using a PayPal button created from your PayPal account, the PayPal hosted page is what you will see when your buyer gets to the checkout page. There is not a way around that unless you integrate a third party shopping cart.

If you would like your buyers to be directed to a non-PayPal hosted page you may want to check into a third-party shopping cart, here is a direct link to our PayPal Partner Directory.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

~Misty  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.