Majestry Member
Kudos: 2
Accepted Solutions: 0

Can't Change Checkout Page for Buttons

I am trying to make buttons that use a non-primary checkout page, but I can't see any place to do it. Some help notification popped up that said there would be an option somewhere when creating a button that would allow me to do so... but I cannot find such an option. Also, none of the html that it said I could change actually exists as part of my button html. How can I change the checkout page that the button sends the clicker to a non-primary one?

0 Kudos
Majestry Member
Kudos: 2
Accepted Solutions: 0

Re: Can't Change Checkout Page for Buttons

I have to imagine this is a problem that more than one person runs into. Anyone got any help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Administrator PayPal_Misty
Administrator
Kudos: 92
Accepted Solutions: 26

Re: Can't Change Checkout Page for Buttons

Hello Majestry,

If I am understanding you correctly, you are asking if there is a way to take the buyer to a non-PayPal checkout page when completing a sale? When using a PayPal button created from your PayPal account, the PayPal hosted page is what you will see when your buyer gets to the checkout page. There is not a way around that unless you integrate a third party shopping cart.

If you would like your buyers to be directed to a non-PayPal hosted page you may want to check into a third-party shopping cart, here is a direct link to our PayPal Partner Directory.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

~Misty  

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count