Buy Now button redirecting to my PayPal login

carmenstj

Hi, 

I setup my website but my Buy Now button is  directing to PayPal login instead of  make the purchase page.  How can I fix this? 

Please advise.  thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello carmenstj, 

Welcome to the Community Smiley Happy.

When you use the Buy Now button the screen below is what your buyer will see when they click on the button. If  you would like the buyer to be able to add an item to the PayPal shopping cart you would want to use an Add to Cart button. It will allow the buyer to add an item to the cart and click a link "continue shopping" to be directed back to your website to continue to shop. If this is not the screen you are seeing please let me know.

I  hope this helps.

Smiley HappyMisty

BuyNow button.JPG

Login to Me Too

melzoo
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem, but mine is with the Add To Cart button.  It also happens to my view cart button if I have more than one on the same page. Not sure how to fix it.

Login to Me Too

tina_s
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here, with the "Add to Cart" button....It's giving me the error "You have requested an outdated version of PayPal. This error often results from the use of bookmarks." if I log in and try again....I'm on Blogger....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.