Button not working- newby!

FrenchPaul
New Community Member

Hi...

I am trying to add a pay now button to my site (weebly site-pointing at my own domain) The button installed perfectly, looks great with a functioning drop down etc. but doesn't work...Is there a particular trap that newbies fall into or am I just incompetant, btw that's a rhetorical question. Play nice.

I get the message when trying a test purchase:

Impossible de traiter votre requête pour le moment. Veuillez revenir à la page Paul et choisir une autre option.

Which says 'impossible to handle your request at the moment, return to the site and choose another option'...

Thanks for help you can provide. I'm traveling all day today (air) so no internet to research further, and running out of time...

Best regards..

Paul in Paris

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi FrenchPaul,

Welcome to the community! 🙂

A common issue with buttons not working is caused by website editing software modifying the PayPal button code.  Are you able to post your code for us to examine?

Thank you,

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.