Be the best - Offer Users a Discount code Set up

harperk
New Community Member

Now, my belief is that Paypal was the top dog payment gateway but that was before I tried to set up discount options for customers . Paypal do not offer this seemingly simple solution.

So please ...Don't stop asking for setting up discounts because Paypal at the moment do not want to give you this option...but maybe with lots of requests they may change their mind on this?

If you want it you have to buy a third party option to intergrate with Paypal.

Is it just me or is this insane? if I am wrong please clarify.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DZ
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I got a code for $10.00, but nobody wants to accept it.  Will I be able to redeem my points, and how many do I need to get out of this nightmare--I just want to get through Christmas without a big phone bill, extra charges to all these credit cards to find out that they are already registered to my paypal account, and I just want to get my points redeemed and close this account, say goodbye to Ebay after five years, because everybody says Paypal is so great and we don't want to even look at your credit card for a purchase. What happened? It was a wonder that I even got my CC bill because somehow my address got mangled.  Phone calls aren't getting me anything except wasted time. Maybe this is a waste, too.

Login to Me Too

newpendant
Contributor
Contributor

Can you write sample E-mail you send them. So we can copy end send it. so evrey e-mail will be same.  I hope everybody ask  Discount code Set up to PayPal

Login to Me Too

KopecChess
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, can we see that email and the address to send it to?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.