Automatically redircting to my website after purchase

junkyardjonny
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Is there anyway that paypal can auto redirect my customers after a payment is received - instead of bringing up the page with a link back to my website. I need to have them automatically redirected upon the purchase because my webpage inserts there purchase as credits into the database, if they are not redirected or do not click the link then nothing will happen as far as database insertion.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

lizgrisham1990
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

When creating the checkout/pay buttons, you can specify a custom link they are directed to after paying.

Am I on the right path here?  I hope I can help..

Login to Me Too

junkyardjonny
Contributor
Contributor

I understand that feature. I need them to be autoredirected without having to click on that or any link.

Login to Me Too

lizgrisham1990
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hmmm.. Not sure, Sorry i can't help you, I have no experience in that - and can't find any information on that, I'll continue to look around, in the meantime a community advisor will surley pop in and be able to help you.

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello junkyardjonny,

I would be glad to try and help you out! I just responded to another member in regards to the Auto Return feature that may be able to help you out. Please click here. I hope this helps

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.