Auto-Return Not Working Properly

Big_Tino
Contributor
Contributor

I have checked my paypal settings and confirmed that auto-return is on and that the required text is on the landing page.  However it appears that none of my customers are being redirected to this page.  I have google analytics setup on the page and its been months without anyone landing on it. 

The process goes that customer go to my static cgi shopping cart, click the paypal button, pay for their order and then they should either be redirected (paypal payment) or see a link to go back to the website (credit card payment).  To date no one is being redirected back to the proper page by either method.  I even confirmed that my google analytics code was proper. 

Anybody have any ideas as to what I may be overlooking.  Why isn't this working?  The main reason I want it to work is for my goals in google analytics.  Paypal hasn't been any help.  Just telling me how to setup Autoreturn.  Autoreturn is set up Paypal but it's still not working.

I'm hoping someone else can give me a clue as to where to go from here to get this working properly.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

JustTennisInc
Contributor
Contributor

Set option for return in profile / selling profile / website

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.