Any way to limit shipping calculations on the Cart page?

sullivanandco
Contributor
Contributor

[this is on a Website Standard account, of course]

We have a client who can only ship to the US and Canada -- and those are the only two shipping options active. But if you select ANY other country to estimate your shipping, PayPal will "estimate" it as $0.00.

Aside from setting the shipping for ALL countries (other than the US & Canada) to $10,000 or something, is there a way to tell people who AREN'T in the US or Canada that our client can't ship to them? Otherwise it seems like the customer will get all the way through logging in to PayPal and THEN figure out that that can't get the product shipped to them. Which is likely to make anyone who goes through that very angry.

Thanks. Got no response over in the Shipping board, so trying a post here.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi sullivanandco,

You may not be able to block shipping calculations for a country but you can setup filters on your account to block payments from certain countries.

Checkout my post on this thread:

Block Countries

I hope this helps! 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi sullivanandco,

You may not be able to block shipping calculations for a country but you can setup filters on your account to block payments from certain countries.

Checkout my post on this thread:

Block Countries

I hope this helps! 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.