An error occurred during processing. Please try again.

Suria
New Community Member

iam getting the below error when using sandbox to pay the amount

An error occurred during processing. Please try again.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Molly9730
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem.  It's been working fine for months, and stopped working last night.

My flow is:

1.  Click the "add to cart" button on my site

2.  Get taken to my PayPal Sandbox cart

3.  Click Pay Now

4.  I'm prompted to log in.  I enter the credentials for my fake test buyer, and I'm told "An error occurred during processing.  Please try again."

I am able to log into this test user account on the paypal sandbox site using the same credentials.

I've tried:

1.  Deleting my cache

2.  Deleting my cookies

3.  Creating a new test user

Nothing so far has worked.

Did something change on the PayPal side to cause this?  I don't think I've changed anything on my end.

Login to Me Too

Molly9730
Contributor
Contributor

After 2 days of beating my head against this and reading everything I could find online, I solved it by creating a ton of new buyer accounts until one of them finally worked.  I think it was something like the 12th account I created (half of them didn't even get a working bank account or credit card associated with them).  It seems like this is a pretty dumb bug in the paypal sandbox feature that a bunch of people have run into over the past couple of years.  Would be nice to see this get fixed.

Login to Me Too

Molly9730
Contributor
Contributor

I take it back.  I got one transaction through with that buyer account, and the next test I did resulted in the same error "An error occurred during processing.  Pleae try again".  Does anyone out there know how to fix this???  I am so frustrated.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.