After payment print out code created by modem? This is a toughy.

rindew
New Community Member

This is a bit more technical in nature. I need a bit of code created using other API sources.
Specifically, I need to combine the API in my GIS-R2 router and the paypal checkout API.

This router allows me to create codes for user login on a wireless access point.
What I need is to create multiple subscription options and have the users login code
spit out on the screen with the subscription they paid for.

For example, I am the customer I connect to an unsecured network. The network asks for a login code.
To get a login code I have to choose a subscription option and pay via credit card.

I choose the $10 monthly option. Pay - and then it directs me to the page in which i receive my login code.
This login code is generated by the modem using special keys in the url to specify the following:

The access code generator permits a total of 448 different code combinations to
be generated. The Internet service provider sets the retail price of the code. The
parameters are as follows.
- Select code duration between 30 minutes and 6 months
- Select permit pause countdown (users can stop/start time)
- Set optional download speed per user in Kbits/sec
- Set optional upload speed per user in Kbits/sec
- Select multi-user code option
- Select never expire option

This functionality is built into the modem. The checkout functionality is built into paypal.

I'm not looking for a designed page.
I'm looking for help with a code I can implement anywhere into a page of my own creation

that will do what I need it to. I know its possible, but its just over my head...

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Lane

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.