Affiliate Business - ask before using PayPal

patsyd
Contributor
Contributor

We are thinking of going into an Internet Resources & Solutions business which will incorporate an affiliate program with more than one tier.  I've read that PayPal will not associate as a payment processor for any program offering more than one level.  However, I see hundreds of businesses on different forums advertising their multi-level affiliate program using PayPal as the payment processor.  In fact there is one that advertises they are the first legal mlm paypal approved program -- check this out: http://exchangemoneyforum.com/showthread.php?36144-Fortunewp-first-legal-mlm-paypal-approved

Our business plan offers websites templates, tools and resources as well as original website design and creation.  We want to offer a membership for those wanting to purchase these products at a huge discount in addition to other internet community solutions.  Members have the opportunity to become an affiliate and are paid when a referral purchases a membership. 

My question is how do we get the same approval that Viral Traffic Dominator received to do business with PayPal? 

Thanks,

Patsy

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.