Add To Cart button for text based webstore.

GailStorm
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to incorporate an "add to cart" button to a text based webstore?  Rather than adding a button to each item individually, can I add a button to my first item, and just drag to copy the button for each listing?  There are no pictures to my items, just part numbers, brief descriptions, selling price, and quantity on hand.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

GailStorm
Contributor
Contributor

FYI to anyone with similar question...PayPal sent me an answer via email.  No, you cannot add a button to a text based file with many items as a "blanket" insertion.  Each item needs to have the button placed individually....that means "one at a time". 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

GailStorm
Contributor
Contributor

FYI to anyone with similar question...PayPal sent me an answer via email.  No, you cannot add a button to a text based file with many items as a "blanket" insertion.  Each item needs to have the button placed individually....that means "one at a time". 

Login to Me Too

Feralon
Contributor
Contributor

If you have any "add to Cart" buttons from before they changed the "create button page", just copy a previously formed button's html code and paste it.  Then you can edit the product name, item number, price, shipping cost for the new item.  You can then repeat this as many times as needed on the page without having to go through the time-consuming new "create button" page.  You cannot do this with the new buttons though.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.