Accepting payments with your iPhone or iPad

TSCRA_Staff
Contributor
Contributor

My association recently joined with PayPal and we are searching desperately to find a way to accept payment out in the field… literally.  We are in the agriculture industry which takes us out on the road a lot with only our iPhone or the company iPad available.

From merchandise to membership dues we would like our members to have the ability to pay when staff if out on the road… without writing it down or toting a laptop.

Is there a card reader, app, anything that would allow us to swipe a member’s card for purchases?  Obviously we can run virtual terminal if we needed to on our phones but I was hoping there would be an app that would open allow us to swipe the card and everything magically goes to PayPal.  Does something like this exist?

If not what is the next best option for our situation?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello TSCRA_Staff,

There is an app designed to work with the iPhone and iPad to process credit cards and supports PayPal, the app is called Swipe. This app also has great features like sending customizable email receipts to your customers and one account can be installed across multiple phones. Here are a couple of links to learn more about the app and how to get started. Let me know if you have any questions.

Swipe Credit Card Terminal

How-to start accepting credit cards

Misty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.