API info for Webreserv?

joelsavitch
New Community Member

I am using Webreserv for my hotel bookings.   They are asking for an API # and password to help me accept paypal from their website....How do I do this?  

" PayPal Website Pro. If you have a Website Pro account with PayPal, you will need to send us the API Username, the API Password and the API Signature. When we receive this information we will add it to the system and test the account."

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MattVit
New Community Member

On the main logged in PayPal page, click Profile.

Then click My Selling Tools.

You should see 'API Access' in the list of options, under "Selling Online". From there it's fairly self explanatory.

If you still need help, I'm a web developer - feel free to contact me via www.attrayant.com

Login to Me Too

cooldev
New Community Member

Hi Joel,

In WebReserv, you can actually enter the API information yourself, but this has not been mentioned in the online guide. Just log on to your WebReserv account and go to Setup - Business Information - Payments, scroll down to the bottom and select PayPal (Production). When you select this option, it will show the PayPal fields (API username etc).

Just copy this information from your PayPal account and paste it into the corresponding fields in WebReserv and you should be good to go.

Remember to make a test transaction of a small amount (i.e. $0.10) from the virtual terminal to make sure that the integration is working.

Hope this helps.

Cooldev.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.