working capital

petra40cat
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am getting close to paying off my current working capital advance, I need to apply for another when the time comes but notice "plan your next move calculator" seems to have been removed. Are pay pal no longer offering advances because of Coronavirus? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MooSpyker
Contributor
Contributor

Check out my recent post, I would not pay off early, I got **bleep** over. They are giving out VERY small loans.

Login to Me Too

Twinkletoosiesx
Contributor
Contributor
When did you get one? I stupidly paid mine off on Friday and they are denying me one. Ive had 11 and this would have been my 12th. All paid off no problem and on time. Really needed it to buy a large amount of stock. I also phoned business helpline and none of their workers are in so I don't know if they are not issuing at all?
Login to Me Too

MooSpyker
Contributor
Contributor

Did they give you anymore info? I still have a pending offer thats 10x lower then what I was expecting based on my previous loans. Thinking of letting it expire to just reapply again. Not sure if I should take it or not, they could deny me outright next one, idk... Its manual review now so it totally depends on the person reviewing your account I figure... someone on a good day/bad day....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.