working capital

bookmedic
Contributor
Contributor

I am the bookkeeper to a client that uses working capital.  This is my first client with Paypal and I am just trying to understand the payment process.  I have gone back to 2017 in which my client borrowed funds.  I see the payments, Loans, and fees have been booked correctly.  However, when he takes out another loan there is usually an overpayment on his account in the accounting program.  Is it normal for a client to overpay and have a credit when they take out another loan or is the working capital account paid in full like any other loan?  If the account starts at zero, I will have research what the overpayment is all about.  I have gone into history and all payments tie out.  Not sure where the negative is coming from and I am not seeing anywhere that I can download an actual working capital statement in payment to reconcile this account.  I have reconciled the Paypal expense account.  Any help would be appreciated.  you can contact me at  <deleted>

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome to the PayPal Community.

I recommend reaching out to Working Capital directly. While they will be unable to provide you directly with information of your clients account I'm sure they can provide you with general information in regards to how it works.

-David R

Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

Morning - it may be that you have already solved the issue but I thought id just say how my Working capital account has run.

As you know you pay off a percentage from your sales each transaction and usually when there is a small amount left at the end I make a lump sum which you can do all the time the loan is in operation.

I have found that occasionally once I have paid off the loan the system takes a while to catch up and it may be that some payments still get taken but it just gets placed back into my balance - I havent lost any money or gained any - I would give them a call if you havent done so but may find that they will not discuss specifics with you but I have always found Paypal help to be fantastic

Good luck

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.