working capital loan...

Bruce2019
New Community Member

I recently paid off my working capital loan in less time than the contract and wanted to reapply for another loan, but apparently I don't meet the minimum requirements of doing so, yet they already granted me a previous loan.

It's almost like "Thank you Mr. Lavigne for paying off your working capital loan, but you don't qualify for another" - kind of like a slap in the face for making every attempt to pay it off in a timely manner without issues.

Maybe it's me, but it doesn't seem right....

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

jls75
New Community Member

I have also had this problem. I was paying of my $20,000 Loan through PayPal sales and was putting money aside from my Credit card sales. I eventually

paid of $13,000 in one lump sum from my credit card sales.  Thinking I will re-apply again for the same amount of loan and get my inventory up to date for  Christmas and the New Year, only to be offered $2,500. I would never have paid the $13,000 lump sum back. It has put my business in a precarious position. It is also very annoying when you ring PayPal, they have no answers or explanations ......except to blame the computer and to keep re-applying. Very annoying and frustrating and worrying for me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.