cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

working capital code DLGJ0906

UtahDiy
Contributor

Re: working capital code DLGJ0906

Now I got code DLGJ0905 does anybody else feel like they're just throwing random codes out there to drive a cell freaking crazy because? I know other people that have gotten loans right now. This is so frustrating in hurting my business at a time where coll visited it. I still got plenty of sales and revenue coming and so I should qualify
jdearns1
Contributor

I got this code have applied many times a day.  I applied in the morning declined I applied this afternoon ( 5 days later from payoff) It went through. 

Ghostmech2002
Contributor

Glad to hear that you were approved. Still declined with this code 23 days after paying off loan early. Bah Humbug!
Tags (1)
UtahDiy
Contributor

I hear you. I took out a $5,500 loan March 7th right before covid hit had it paid off by July. Months months early. I have been denied at least once a day since then the code changed in November to this 0906 and 0905 I'm so frustrated I'm moving my my servicing to another carrier for 2021
Ghostmech2002
Contributor

Still declined, 5 weeks after paying off early. Ridiculous. If approved, this would be the third loan. I think the algorithm is broken.
Tags (1)
Ally1266
Contributor

I paid my loan back in October .. had this codes once November !
UtahDiy
Contributor

I am still not approved.  I get the 0905 and 0906 codes.  It randomly switches back and forth.  I am so frustrated!  Ive had 7 loans, all paid off early.  I process close to 100k and nada.  I am looking for a new processor.  This is bad business.

jimbojr55
Contributor

MasterpieceAV
Contributor

Yeah I got a 2200 loan approved end of March last year had it paid back first week of May. Have been being denied still and I apply everyday sometimes multiple times a day. I did 114k in total transactions through them in 2020 and have been non stop denied since last May. I've had 9 loans previously all paid off way in advance and have been doubling my transactional history with paypal year after year since I opened my business. Super frustrating calling does no good, increased sales don't help, decrease in sales doesn't help. One of the letters I got in mail recently said I was denied due to too many transactions and also due to not enough payment processing being done on my acct in the same letter In m like wait aren't those two things both the opposite of the other... Too many transactions but not enough transactions was reason for the denial I'm like WTF.
Ghostmech2002
Contributor

Still. STILL declined after 8 weeks!! Really, PayPal?????