we aren't able to process your payment using your paypal account

PraveenK
Contributor
Contributor

Screenshot_35.png

may anyone help me? I am from India. I have just started a Shopify store. I have Integrated PayPal express checkout button to my Shopify store but someone(my customers & friends) are trying to make a purchase from my store using PayPal checkout button. PayPal is showing them this error. they are using credit, debit card, and even PayPal but error showing same. I have Fully VERIFIED business PayPal Account and has no limits or restrictions. and In Shopify express checkout button setup in one click Automatically not Manually(only you need to log in and give grand permission). There is no script or code mistake. I have contacted to MTS through the mail on 20/06/2018 but they didn't take any action regarding this and even didn't reply me. I am losing money day by day because of this. Please Help me 😞

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Do any of your card testing friends currently have a PayPal account ?   It's possible if they do,  the card they are trying to use and/or their email address is associated with an existing PayPal account.   If yes, that may be one reason.

Login to Me Too

digvijborda
Contributor
Contributor

Hey PraveenK you find any solution. Please help me if you solved this, i also facing same issue.

Login to Me Too

Rasul0091
Contributor
Contributor

did you find the solution? if yes please help me i have the same problem

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.