using gravity forms to collect registration fee - saying email not confirmed

tyussmom
New Community Member

Hi there, 

I have a gravity form we are using to allow our participants to pay for registration to a horse show.  The paypal option looks like its working great, but then on the backend in wordpress on the entry itself we have a note from paypal saying payment is pending with Reason: The payment is pending because it was made to an email address that is not yet registered or confirmed.  I have called paypal customer support, they have verified the email has been confirmed.  the note also includes a transaction number, but no activity shows at all in paypal account. 

Hoping some one might have a solution!  

Thanks so much in advance

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Donna

Hello tyussmom,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

jimh275
New Community Member

I have the same problem. Trying to test in the sandbox - all test accounts have confirmed emails. On sellers accounts orders are shown as pending because email not confirmed. Buyers account shows nothing.   No body is getting email notifications in the sandbox accounts notifications. 

Sandbox is supposed to help - not  add to issues

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.