cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to process payment(shopify)

Highlighted

unable to process payment(shopify)

I had recently just created A e-commerce store (with Shopify), I had added PayPal express checkout as a payment provider for accepting credit card and debit card and for accepting direct payment from PayPal account, whenever customer try to checkout with option --(pay with debit or credit card). this error shows up ---(We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to the merchant and try using a different payment method .))    my PayPal business account is fully verified, i am stressed up don't know what to do............

paypal error.PNGpaypal.PNG

Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7
New Community Member

Re: unable to process payment(shopify)

Same issue. Both Shopify and Paypal are clueless about this. Anyone with a solution? Would be much appreciated.

New Community Member

I am also having the same problem.

If anyone has got the solution, please post it early.

I am not able to move forward and incurring the loss as paypal system not working on Shopify.

Thanks in advance

Are you able to pay by logging in  to paypal? actually I am also facing same problem

New Community Member

I m also having the same issue with my shopify store. Neither of the two options working.

Tags (1)
New Community Member

I have the exact same problem . Can someone please help, because this is bad for shop reputation and business.

Thank you

New Community Member

I am also having the same problem.

If anyone has got the solution, please post it early.

even i am facing the same issue, any inputs on this will be highly appreciated.