reserve of 100% of funds from your future sales up to a total of $674.47

Deebs999
New Community Member

Has PayPal lost there minds I have had my business account for over a year now with no complaints and all of a sudden they want to hold $675 USD in my account permanently! How do I get my account back to normal ? Happy to close it if needed. I don’t want to permanently provide PayPal with $675 USD 🙄🙄 Why your money is on hold We'll hold a reserve of 100% of funds from your future sales up to a total of $674.47 USD in your PayPal account. This helps ensure your PayPal balance is large enough to cover any disputes or refunds you may need to address. The funds will be released based on your account performance.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Deebs999 

It’s not permanent, “The funds will be released based on your account performance.”

Have to reach out to customer service for clarification. No one here knows why.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Deebs999 

It’s not permanent, “The funds will be released based on your account performance.”

Have to reach out to customer service for clarification. No one here knows why.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Sallen1234
Contributor
Contributor

I have has the same issue except I am a user of 15+ years. Without any reason, notice or justification Paypal placed $660.00 in  reserve. I have filed two complaints with government offices and sent a letter of demand to the legal offices at Paypal. If you are being abused by Paypal similarly to me and not receiving help elsewhere and wish to pursue a class action suit, pls contact me. 

Login to Me Too

Sallen1234
Contributor
Contributor

It's BS. I am looking to see if a class action suit can be filed if there are enoungh memeber of the class are you in?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.