"Use your own button image" is not working on merchant services

carltonzone
New Community Member

I can't get the "use your own button image" to load any images from any source. It has always worked in the past. No matter what graphic I use that is hosted on any other website, it doesn't show up in the preview pane. What am I doing wrong?

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @carltonzone,

Thank you for your post! Is the button image URL one that starts with https? I recall that being a issue in the past. If it is, please let us know and we can see if there are any other possible reasons for this problem.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

area34
New Community Member

The image is showing in the preview button for me but after going through the rest of the customizations, at the end while generating the code I get an error asking me to start over or retry. I have started over numerous times, please help 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.