"Manage recurring payments"

mg110
New Community Member

A while ago when I was clicking the link

"Manage recurring payments"

on a profile of a customer I was drawn to  an environment where I could see how many installments were left or how much money did I receive so far and I had the option to make changes for example after how many not successul trials to terminate the account or I had the option to cancel or delete this account too.

Where are these options now?

Right now if I click  "Manage recurring payments" in a customers account I go to a different page/environment that asks me to manage MY recurring payments (If I have any with pay pal) and not my customers.

Please help me.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mg110 

PayPal's been removing a great deal of selling tools from Personal accounts, perhaps consider upgrading to a business account as "Individual" if not a registered business to access full range of selling tools, such as the Recurring Payments dashboard to manage subscriptions/recurring payments of customers.

To upgrade to business account, click Account Settings (gear icon) > Account Options > Upgrade to a business account

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.