paypal security restrictions makes printing historic invoices for my accounts near impossible

foxyrobyn
Contributor
Contributor

i like others run a business.. i have to submit invoices to my accountant to show transactions done via paypal. this used to be very easy.. 

get to transactions page, select say outgoings..  open the invoices  for  a month in separate new pages, click on transactions page all invoices selected... go through each open page and print each invoice off and once complete archive all selected.

now  to do a month i maybe get 20-30 invoices and then the  tick prompts appear for up to  say 10 invoices and then it becomes prompt followed by check  on hills, traffic lights, cars etc... for about another 10 invoices and then becomes every 4-5 and more repeat check and finally gets to a point where it  says something like " something went wrong" and resets all open pages to blank and then i have to log out and log back in again . But even then it may continue on this  time consuming check system that  slows printing down to a grinding halt.

there appears to be no direct way to raise my annoyance to this security  update that  makes a simple task of printing 3 months  invoices  bombed with about 30 security checks.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.