paypal guest checkout shopify

Kareem_Mohamed
Contributor
Contributor

I have turned on "accounts are optional" inside website preferences option, but I still can't see "pay with credit card" on my store.
All I have is "login" and "create account" button. Before you tell me it is country restriction, it IS NOT ! I have checked on other stores and that option is available for me there. This is very frustrating, i need to launch my store and PAYPAL is my only payment gateway.
I sent 2 emails to paypal in 3 days between, but I haven't heard from them yet. I'm desperate for some help !

I'm hosting my site on shopify, and no this is not shopify problem.

Can somebody help me to fix this?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

joharstore
Contributor
Contributor

i have the same issue and i sent 3 email it been 20 day until now .. my paypal express checkout was showing pay with credit card or debit card (without register to paypal) now it has been changed to create account ... that's why people dont buy from my store how i can get it back and exchange it with create account button

Login to Me Too

alexgod

samee help please

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello alexgod,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.