paypal fraud

rolissirait
New Community Member
already more than 180 days my money is held by paypal, but until this moment my money still can not I pull or I send to my client. hope the paypal has a good faith to return my money, do not be a fraud who just want money member for the reason of violating the policy. I am currently having problems with my client andhika prasetya sheyouputra because paypal does not allow me to pay my debt to my client account. if paypal is just a fraud under the guise of the payment system? I will post this paypal party scam to all internet groups. within 1x24 hours paypal does not refund my money, I will make hung on the interpol. 3 my account paypal banned all and promised within 180 days will be refunded all my balance, but this is almost 365 days $ 1 was no intention paypal refund my money. I warn back to the paypal, do not be a fraud and cowardly who only dare on the internet. remember your time is only 1x24 hours to return all my money from 3 my account.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.