paypal Button

tgov1
New Community Member

I've created a buy now button and it works - it takes them the site and allows them to change the quantity, just like I wanted.  However, There was supposed to be a box to leave a note, and I changed the title of it to say Name of Attendees.

This box/note section does not appear to be showing up when they click the buy now.  After they select how many tickets, it just goes to the credit card information screen.

Any ideas/tips so that I can capture this necessary information?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I believe that option has been phased out however, there is a work around.   You can go back and edit your Buy Now button code and add a text input box, this way the customer can input the optional info on your web page.   After you edit and save your item button code, you will need to recopy it and paste the updated code in your web page.  You will see the customer info in the details on the checkout screen and in the transaction details.  

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I believe that option has been phased out however, there is a work around.   You can go back and edit your Buy Now button code and add a text input box, this way the customer can input the optional info on your web page.   After you edit and save your item button code, you will need to recopy it and paste the updated code in your web page.  You will see the customer info in the details on the checkout screen and in the transaction details.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.