pay now button not activating in wix html iframe

frugers
Contributor
Contributor

I have copied all relevent code into the relevant iframe in wix for a Pay now button. All options including pull down window work. However the PAY NOW button does nothing. Note I have connected the permissions in wix to my pp account.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @frugers,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I request to please refer the detailed integration guide link.

Detailed steps to create PayPal hosted Buy_Now button code via your PayPal account.

Login PayPal.com >> click on "settings icon" >> go to "Account settings" >> Website payments >> PayPal buttons >> select button type >> fill required fields >> copy and paste the HTML code on your website.

(Or)

Login PayPal.com >> go to direct link "https://www.paypal.com/buttons/" >> follow the above steps

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

frugers
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for that. I have done all as shown, prior, several times and still didn't work. However, have since discovered it is a Wix issue. The website must be a premium (hosted) version to enable the PP to work. We were trying to make it active prior to going live. Found this info buried in Wix FAQ's somewhere. Thanks for the response.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.