not pleased with customer service

chrisirwin
Contributor
Contributor

I am helping a group do refugee work. I started a button and linked it to our account. Said wanted documents, ok then. Gave them our federal EIN number and other docs. I check every day, we are starting to get donations but no contact. Then I get an email that says more info. Ok then, I am a lawyer we have plenty of info. I go to the site and it will not let me add any info, says one document great other two still under review. SO I go to the paypal chat where it tells me average wait time 1 minute. After 30 minutes I give up. So I call and wait, wait, wait...finally it tells me if I want to give them my number they will call me back. Ok do so. Never get called back. About 30 minutes ago I called again and am on hold listening to useless info. While waiting I went to the paypal facebook and said what the hell? Oh, while I was out for the weekend paypal disabled our donations button causing us 100s of dollars in donations. I get to the status to see what I can do to fix this, no place to add info, just says two of our documents are under review. Really, really frustrated. We are helping feed and provide meds to legal refugees and paypal is **bleep** our efforts.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.