no credit card payment option to start?

trentfx2
Contributor
Contributor

hi guys,

I've generated a buy now button. after that , it gets redirect to the Paypal payment page. There's option to login via paypal , or "create an account". There's no pay with credit card option.

Once click on "create an account" option, then it shows pay with credit card option.

I am afraid that people would get put off as they don't see credit card payment option initially and assume they need to create an account to make the purchase.

Please advise if there's way to front-load credit card payment option when redirect to the initial Paypal payment page.

thanks again for your helpUntitled.png

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

With PayPal Payments Standard, there's no options to do what you have in mind.   Your description of what is happening or what you're seeing may just be a cookie issue.   Try deleting your web browser's cookies, temp files, history, cache, etc., then close the browser, reopen and retry testing your item button code.    Note, Buy Now item button code will display the PayPal Checkout Screen a bit differently than an Add to Cart item button.   If you want someone else to try you Buy Now button code, feel free to share a link to the page or site that has the code, would like to see it.  If you're not comfortable with sharing a link, that's fine too -  just try deleting your web browser's cookies, temp files, history, cache, etc., then close the browser, reopen and retry testing your item button code.   If that does not make a difference, then perhaps you have something else going on and you may want to contact Tech Support for assistance.

Login to Me Too

trentfx2
Contributor
Contributor

@Anonymous_User

thanks

here's my link https://www.dogsora.com/payment/

Login to Me Too

trentfx2
Contributor
Contributor

@Anonymous_User  Thank you

here's the link to test

https://www.dogsora.com/payment/

I don't think it's cache issue? 

so Paypal Pro will have option to do that?   It used to frontload credit card payment option even with free account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.