labels

Jeannettemullin
Contributor
Contributor

getting so frustrated trying to get help been dealing with this now since oct .i spoke to someone yesterday about labels. I shouldn't be responsible to paid tbe postage all the way to China for their mistakes and broken PCs. I really need this resolve I sure losing my faith in PayPal . Not good customer services .wasnt me tgat sent the wrong item or broken item .i have dealing with many company in my life time Never had such A time like now dealing with you guys . You expected me to send this junk back on my dime its expenses to send it back . This isn't my mistake I should have to paid for postage . I am a seniors and don't have money to waste . I order 2 xmas gifts which turn out to be damage and wrong order . I also paid Tge company insurances on it. I shouldn't have to paid postage please  help and help me to close this .wj offer me a 2499 usa dollars its better for me to take this and cut my losses than ship back a broken item which going cause me extra .not good service . Thank you someone shoukd be able to help with a phone calll

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.