how do i stop Store Cash campaign

redtag
New Community Member

I accidentally signed up for Store Cash campaign, how do I stop it? some people are buying $9 order and get a $5 refund.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

BarnyardBums
New Community Member

I didn't do it by accident, but I'm having the same problem. Not a single person has bought more than one item using the Store Cash. One was a $5.85 item! There HAS to be an option for a minimum purchase!

To stop it find the Store Cash Campaign Status on your Summary page (bottom left on desktop) and click view report. You'll then need to select your store in the drop down menu to see the activity. To the right is a campaign status box. Click edit then there's a link below to stop the campaign.

Good luck to you!

Login to Me Too

studio874
New Community Member

Unfortunately, it is costing me money! I have digital items that are $4.99 so I am actually PAYING because of fees.  I stopped it, but people are still able to redeem?  I thought if I stopped the campaign even if they were sent they would no longer be valid.

Login to Me Too

Ryanoco
Contributor
Contributor

I have people buying stuff on ebay and using the store cash. . . I thought this was a credit for my actual store not a marketplace I pay fees on.  This is a nightmare, and it sent out 1000 offers so who knows how many more ebay sales are going to come through even after I canceled the campaign.  I'm calling paypal in the morning but WTF

Login to Me Too

MarinBW
Contributor
Contributor

You can stop it.

You can click on the "View Report" for the campaign on the left column of your summary screen.

Then on the right colum is a place to deactivate it.

Hard to find, but it's there:  https://www.paypal.com/tagmanager/campaigns/insights?entry=widget

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.