eBay for Charity and the PayPal Giving Fund - why aren't my sales being sent to the charity?

guide-dogs
New Community Member

I am having issues with eBay for Charity and the PayPal Giving Fund. I am a volunteer for a charity called Guide Dogs of America. They set me up as a Direct Seller so that I can sell merchandise on eBay on their behalf. So far I have sold 7 items and raised almost $1,000 (100% of all the sale goes to the charity). Guide Dogs of America is a confirmed PayPal charity, and it is enrolled in the PayPal Giving Fund.  Initially I had my eBay charity donation payment method set up to collect automatically from PayPal as they recommend, but for some reason this did not work so eBay advised me to switch my setting to be invoiced by eBay. This is still not working. Even though I can see from my eBay account that all my eBay fees have correctly been waived, none of my charity sales are showing up on my eBay Donation Dashboard? I have spoken at length with eBay and they say the problem is at the PayPal end; I have spoken at length with PayPal and the say the problem is at the eBay end?? I’m tearing my hair out and am wondering if I’m missing something really obvious, but as far as I can tell I have followed the instructions explicitly. Any advice would be hugely appreciated because I’m sure this shouldn’t be this hard! Thank you!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.