donors

kerrykrebill
New Community Member

We are a non-profit enrolled in Pay Pal Giving Fund.  We apparently received $1080.60 in donations (including the 1% PayPal match) in December.  Now we have the money, but we have no idea who donated.  No information is in our statement.  We never received any notification that any money had been given.  We don't know dates, donors, how much they gave, their addresses or any other information.  We can't thank these people who donated to us 2 months ago.  I have called customer service and been on hold for up to 3 hours, I have talked with them, I have sent messages.  No one seems to be able to find this information for me.  This is a big problem for our non-profit.  What are we doing wrong that we don't receive notification when our non-profit receives a donation through Paypal?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

TKCaswell
New Community Member

Kerry:

I am having the same issue about the identity of a donor.  I can't even find the number to call customer service...do you still have that number?

Teri <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.