dispute from customer

Jennifer185
Contributor
Contributor

A customer is claiming a dispute on a pretty large order, They claim unauthorized purchase. Tracking shows delivered.

This is my first time being involved in something like this. What would be my options?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

TuffTuffO
Contributor
Contributor
I would 1st contact the shipping provider and see if they actually delivered to the customer and ask for any form of verification. Then if it was delivered to your customer, ask them to ship it back. They shouldn't have an issue if it was an unauthorized purchase. In a case like this you might have to pay their shipping charges and just be content that they were even willing to return it. That's what I would do.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

TuffTuffO
Contributor
Contributor
I would 1st contact the shipping provider and see if they actually delivered to the customer and ask for any form of verification. Then if it was delivered to your customer, ask them to ship it back. They shouldn't have an issue if it was an unauthorized purchase. In a case like this you might have to pay their shipping charges and just be content that they were even willing to return it. That's what I would do.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.