custom image on buy now button?

goccogrrl
Contributor
Contributor

I think there used to be a way to upload a different color/size button image. It doesn't seem offered anymore. Any workarounds?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @goccogrrl,

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forum. Here's all the information I was able to find on Buy Now buttons. I hope that helps!

Cheers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @goccogrrl,

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forum. Here's all the information I was able to find on Buy Now buttons. I hope that helps!

Cheers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

goccogrrl
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. Now, heh, let's see if I can follow all the steps leading up to

1. To change the default language, click the Country and language for button menu and select a country and language. If you change the country and language, verify that Currency is set appropriately.

The default language is specified in Preferred language, under My Settings in your Profile.

2. To use your own button (not hosted by PayPal), select Use your own button imageand then enter the URL of your button image. If your image is hosted on an SSL-secured server, change the text box to begin with https : //.

1. To hide the default credit card banner, click Display credit card logos to disable the banner.

2. To change the default Buy Now text to Pay Now, click Select button text.

The button text is changed to Pay Now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.