cometvs.com

billhart60
New Community Member

I am shopping for a particular item and an online seller called cometvs.com has it advertised very cheap. Is this a scam of some kind? I can't find anything about them.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

livandra
New Community Member

omg thanks for posting this q. I too just came across this and can find NOTHING on the internet but to be redirected towards comet's.... But man their prices's are unarguably amazing. 

Login to Me Too

Drikainla18
New Community Member
I was onde ring if is safe to buy since is PayPal
Login to Me Too

Urreliefishere
Contributor
Contributor

It’s looking that way. I ordered and paid for an item on the 11th and this seller posted shipping information that showed my item had been delivered a day before I bought it?!?! WHAT?

Login to Me Too

Metalmadnessfab
New Community Member
So did pay pal pay u back? I to ordered from them and going threw a dispute.
Login to Me Too

Urreliefishere
Contributor
Contributor
It took me a second to even admit to myself that I have been scammed. It’s so disappointing. For one, i spent a hundred bucks and for two, my product is not on the way. I now have more tasks to do during a day. I have to find out the procedure to dispute. It starts with contacting the seller. They are supposed to be given the chance to respond. I haven’t gotten a response. I have let my card people know, which also has something to do with pay pal. On that page it states that I am protected against things like this. In reality, not true since I’ve already been robbed. The money is gone.i feel so hurt that it was allowed to happen thru pay pal. It seems like the way it works is that my card doesn’t get charged until the seller progresses my order. They are allowed to put anything they want in there obviously by putting a date shipped earlier than the date ordered. It seems like someone should have caught this and rejected it. What’s so strange is that the tracking from USPS showed it was delivered to my address. I don’t know how they are able to manipulate that. There is No argument as to the fact that it’s impossible to have something delivered before it’s even ordered. I guess now I need to contact the USPS to let them know also what this criminal is able to pull off using them as well. Lesson learned... yes, if it’s a bunch cheaper than what everyone else has it selling for, it’s too good to be true. Also, that you can’t give anyone else the faith that they will protect you. They don’t.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.