change the reason for payment

SimeonMarinov
Contributor
Contributor

How do I change the reason for sending money from Paying for an item or service to Paying to friends and family? As it appearce on my screen there is no option to click on it and change it neither I can find any such option in account settings. Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SimeonMarinov 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SimeonMarinov
Contributor
Contributor
True. I am using Pp from Mexico now with debit card issued by a mexican bank. I am asking because my UK pp account does offer an option to change the reason for payment amd suddenly it seems pre-set as though as I am a merchant and I am not.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SimeonMarinov 

Firstly if you are trying to use a UK paypal account in Mexico then it won't work properly as paypal is country specific.

If you move then you have to open one in your new country and close the old one.

However if you mean you have opened a Mexican account but the friends/family option is not available then its not available in every country and i think Mexico may be one of the countries where it is not offered.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.