can you help me find my account billing information?

KathrinRose
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Lovely Forum,

My business account PayPal monthly billing just doubled from $30 to $60 (If I'm remember the amounts correctly.)  I want to go to my billing info and also find where PayPal shows it's account monthly fees so I can double check what is happening.....BUT it's almost impossible to find this information.  And their billing notification email gives directions on how to view my PayPal invoice online but it doesn't work given that they've totally changed the user interface.

Can someone please tell me where they list their monthly fees for various types of accounts?  And where to find my billing history for my account?

Thank you in advance, Kathrin

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

KathrinRose
Contributor
Contributor

I see now that apparently I wasn't billed in July so maybe they are charging both months in one invoice.  That's fine but I still want to be able to find the billing history for my account and also see where there's a list of what fees are charged for various levels of accounts.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.