can I have paypal automatically transfer the funds to my bank once the funds are received?

Downtown10001
New Community Member

currently i allow some funds to accrue and then transfer them to my bank manually from the app on my phone. its not burdensome but seems to create some difficulties in reconciling our books for some reason. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Some time back (years ago), PayPal had a feature called autosweep whereas each night, your money was transferred from your account balance to your bank account.  Autosweep  had to be enabled by "customer service" as it was not available for you to enable.  All that can be suggested is to contact customer service and ask if this feature is still an option.  You can also reach out to PayPal via their Facebook or Twitter account as both are supported by PayPal employees.   (Let the community know what you find out as it would be helpful to all.)   There's been quite a few changes over the years, not sure if autosweep was retired or not. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.