adding paypal to a website

Babsz118
Contributor
Contributor

I want to add paypal with a drop down menu for 6 different payments on a 1and1 website that I am building.  I am not very tech savvy

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Assuming you have a Personal Account, this link will help you get started - you should be able to do what you have in mind with either a Buy Now or Add to Cart type item button.   What you need to find out is if your 1and1 website allows you to insert an HTML Form - that is what the PayPal item button code is.   We can offer advice on creating the PayPal item button code but, as each web site or host has different methods for working with HTML Forms, that is beyond the scope of this community.  

Login to Me Too

ronanmurphy
Contributor
Contributor

I may have figured out what went wrong … I deleted a line, but not in text, and that may have also deleted some coding that I couldn't see.  So, third time's the charm, I guess, as I cut & pasted the text from the PayPal button page but did NOT delete that line this time.  It seems to be working consistently now - fingers crossed!  Thanks.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.