account limitation with no way to resolve it

logansworld2020
New Community Member

Can someone please help me. I received this email today and i don't understand why.

A recent review of your account activity identified products/services on your website violate PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy. Specifically,  are associated with logansworld2020.com and are not permitted on our platform. Therefore, your account has been permanently limited.

Please remove all references to PayPal from your website/s and/or auction/s. This includes not only removing PayPal as a payment option, but also the PayPal logo and PayPal shopping cart.

Please refer to:
- Transaction 45J93598[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]2020 for the amount of $18.00 USD
- Transaction 1Y33541892472042C from 13/04/2020 for the amount of $59.95 USD

Per the User Agreement, when PayPal permanently limits an account due to a violation of the Acceptable Use Policy, any funds on your account are held for 180 days. In addition, you may be liable for any amount of damages PayPal incurs for each violation of the Acceptable Use Policy.

Note that should any chargebacks result in your account balance falling below zero, then you will also need to settle the amount owed to PayPal to avoid further action.

Customers who are permanently limited for violating the Acceptable Use Policy are not permitted to use PayPal services and are not permitted to open new or additional PayPal accounts.

You can find the complete PayPal Acceptable Use Policy by clicking Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.