Wrong fees being charged on a charity account

Springboard1
Contributor
Contributor

We are a charity and are normally charged at the charity rate of 1.4% + 20p per transaction.  Recently we have been charged normal rates of 2.9% + 30p per transaction.  Has anyone else got any experience of this?  I can't get any useful response by phone or email to my query. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Springboard1,

I'm sorry to hear that the standard rate is being charged. Have there been any recent changes to your account or activity that might have changed the status so it no longer reflects as charity? I'm sorry that the conversations you've had by email and phone have not been fruitful. For account-specific queries such as yours, only customer service would be able to assist.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Springboard1
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Olivia.  I have tried the various options via the Contact section but had no reply to either of my emails and having spent a long time on the phone was cut off when I was meant to be transferred having had fruitless conversations with someone.   I have changed nothing on my account and the transactions are all similar to previous ones.  I will try again via Facebook.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.