Working capital query

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor
Paid of multiple loans and every time there’s always been a link to click to go through the process again, been refused been accepted my question is where has the link gone it’s normally in working capital dashboard on the left hand side however 3 days in it’s not there anyone shed any light
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor
So quick update got the application email and 15k so a larger loan than last time so it seems there still offering money to the right businesses
Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Can I ask if you are an ebay seller? I had been applying for a few months, no problems before with WC loans. I have had a few error codes, then was approved for a very small amount, so I left it, tried again and back to error codes. I have ebay (not on MP) and my own website using paypal & now declined again. I ve called paypal a few times, they dont understand why either as my sales are up, no returns/dispute etc, but still no since September.

I have been applying daily, so I might leave it a few days, but just wondered if your an ebay seller?

Thanks,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.