Working capital query

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor
Paid of multiple loans and every time there’s always been a link to click to go through the process again, been refused been accepted my question is where has the link gone it’s normally in working capital dashboard on the left hand side however 3 days in it’s not there anyone shed any light
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
11 REPLIES 11

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor

The link is no longer available. You can access the application form by either going through the "FAQ" link, or by going through the Paypal website (not the app). Unfortunately, Payapl are declining the majority of applications, I myself have been trying for 2 months, and other people 6 months or longer.

Login to Me Too

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor
Awesome I’ll try I’m not in any need of a loan so not fussed if I get decined I can’t find the second solution tho on desktop. Any deffo can’t see any kinda link in FAQ kindly point me in right direction
Login to Me Too

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor
Scroll to bottom of page and it says cash advance history, click that , then scroll to bottom of that page. It says “we are here for you “ , then “learn about getting another cash advance “, click that then choose “when can I apply for a further cash advance”, there’s a link there that takes you to the application.
Login to Me Too

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks I’ll try that see if it offers anything I’ll be sure to report back with my findings
Login to Me Too

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor
Followed your instructions however couldn’t find the link when scrolling to the bottom of the page. Went via FAQ clicked the when can I apply for a further advance and clicked the workingcapital/application link and it just took me back the main working capital dashboard annoying!
Login to Me Too

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor
The other way is to type PayPal working capital on google and it will take you to the correct page
Login to Me Too

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor
Could u by any chance provide a link I’ve tried various methods inc google but I’m just redirected to my dashboard my last payment was on the 24/11/20
Login to Me Too

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor
Ty for all your help unfortunately it seems PayPal doesn’t like me atm as it’s just showing me my dashboard and there would normally be a link to enquire or apply for a advance in the left hand side but not at the moment bit confusing but not the end of the world
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.