Working capital erorr DLGJ0710

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys so had a 1,500 load paid of in 60 days with a mixture of automatic payments and manual payments through the life cycle of the loan. Sales are up month on month since taking out the first loan however I have just passed the 3 day mark and got denied with DLGJ0710 code few questions Has anyone had a new loan or 2nd loans appeared since late march? Does anyone know what that code is for as be good know why I've been declined Any advice?

Login to Me Too
195 REPLIES 195

marmarides
Contributor
Contributor

How long ago is it, that you paid off your last loan?

Login to Me Too

momsrbz2
Contributor
Contributor
6 weeks ago
Login to Me Too

Ntb111820
Contributor
Contributor
The 4 week theory doesn't work for me:(. I'm at 4 weeks today and just got denied again. The error use to be this one, then for two days it was the 656 one, and now it's back to this one. So frustrating.
Login to Me Too

momsrbz2
Contributor
Contributor
I got the code for over 6 weeks, and finally got an approval today. Twice what they loaned before. Hang in there, good luck everyone!!
Login to Me Too

fawlsbane
Contributor
Contributor

great news! I tried again today and got declined. The spike in revenue I had in March is still probably messing up the algorithm. Plus, It hasn't even been 4 weeks since the last one cleared. I am hoping to get one any day now though! 

Login to Me Too

fawlsbane
Contributor
Contributor

After applying with no luck and thinking about it, I believe you get this error code when you are eligible to get a loan again under normal circumstances and it's denying across the board. I got the 656 code first and the denial page looked like it always has when I tried and got denied but eventually got approved. Once the 656 code went away and I got this code, the denial page looked different and is shorter. I briefly went back to the 656 code and the denial page was normal again and then back to 0710 where I have stayed. I think this code means we are eligible and would have gotten a loan normally but is in place to deny us due to the virus situation.  Since people are still sometimes getting a loan after a month of trying, maybe they are manually looking or the system is only giving out a certain number of loans at a time. I don't think it has anything to do with the reasons in the letters they send out.

Login to Me Too

fawlsbane
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got approved this morning for more than twice of what I have ever gotten from them before! Good luck to everyone and keep trying! It took me just under 4 weeks of trying every day. 

Login to Me Too

Redwoodrogers
Contributor
Contributor

We Had Same Problem.We Spoke to PayPal Working Capital Agent Yesterday 7/28/2020.I asked alot question and she was for the most Answering our questions to the best she could.She walked us threw our sales Records.Told us that the reason we were declined was due to inconsistency in our sales.What was Amazing and that i kept asking over and over was what inconsistency!Our sales for every month in a 12 month period had tripodal even threw the paradigmatic.We Have had 3 Working Capital loans last being 51k payed off in 15 months.with over 300k in sales.They also told us that there other loans they offer are not offering anyone loans due to the pantomimic.We ask a lot of question and was told same thing,That the spikes up or down in sales is why.That they don't have underwriters and so even though the spices were upward spices it left the system not knowing what to offer us.The system needed to see consistent sales no spikes at all up or down.Really...What company does that have a strait line in sales?We then ask we normally get a offer as soon as we pay off our loan,Why have we not got that?Her reply was right now they are not doing any pre approvals or phone call approvals.After many other Questions and finally hanging up with them,We Can only say that they are not giving out many loans and the reason reading into this is due to the pandemic.

Login to Me Too

Spoiler
I'm receiving the same code. Had 11 previous loans of various amounts with never an issue. Call customer service and they told me the spike in sales the past two months is what is causing the decline error code.  Why would a SPIKE UPWARDs in sales cause the computer algorithm to decline to application?  According to CS the computer isn't sure the sales will be sustained at the higher bracket going forward and thus issues the decline. What a pain in the rear. 
Login to Me Too

Johns-auction
Contributor
Contributor
I have just had this error too. I have now repaid my 9th working capital loan. Total of all my loans is £31000. They have all been paid in full, and have never been declined when applying before. Searching Google this appears to be a new error code. My thoughts are maybe the current covid situation makes loans too risky? They have also been given permission to offer us government covid loans like the banks, maybe they are concentrating their efforts on those government backed loans. Another thought that has been concerning me greatly before now is eBay and their managed payments being forced onto UK sellers this year. All my sales are on eBay, which means PP WC will soon no longer see my sales, my income, or be able to automatically take their % from payments I receive. I do not need the money at the moment. I can not buy stock anyway, since the auction houses have all closed. But I was looking to plan ahead, and it would be handy to know I could rely on PP WC for future cash flow. I will be contacting them myself in a few days if the error persist, to check if I need any action taking on my account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.