Working capital erorr DLGJ0710

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys so had a 1,500 load paid of in 60 days with a mixture of automatic payments and manual payments through the life cycle of the loan. Sales are up month on month since taking out the first loan however I have just passed the 3 day mark and got denied with DLGJ0710 code few questions Has anyone had a new loan or 2nd loans appeared since late march? Does anyone know what that code is for as be good know why I've been declined Any advice?

Login to Me Too
195 REPLIES 195

momsrbz2
Contributor
Contributor
I appreciate your input. I have had the same issues, its definitely not transparent!!
Login to Me Too

Dav1111
Contributor
Contributor

I agree, I probably would not have paid the last one with a large lump sum. I am a bit stuck now, have low stock - have had 6 advances all approved since 2015 and all paid early. I have been trying since Monday and have had a succession of error/decline codes from DLG0645, DLG065, DLG0656 and now it seems to have settled on DLG0710. If this is an algorythm issue why would they programme to disincentivise early repayment or manual repayments, they still make their fixed costs, and get another fixed fee, I just cannot believe the system would be coded that way.

Login to Me Too

KMartin2
Contributor
Contributor
ah paypal y y y , Really big disappointment patpal ! After paying back 469,000 since 2016 You’re just declining keep declining and keep declining any reason why? this is the time when they have to be supportive to regular clients, and not letting them down. and be more open to clients rather than blaming algorythim. i would appreciate if things would be improved in short period of time as small businesses depend on Paypal.
Login to Me Too

mresende
Contributor
Contributor
Hey guys! Same error here... but I did some digging and I found out all loan programs on PayPal are backed up by the WebBank. Not PayPal... Working Capital and 2 other loan programs are going thru WebBank... Let us know if you hear anything about WebBank going under because of COVID-19 or something else...
Login to Me Too

Confused44
Contributor
Contributor
Were you ever approved?
Login to Me Too

mresende
Contributor
Contributor
Not approved still!
Login to Me Too

Robinlin_71
Contributor
Contributor
I paid mine off over 6 weeks ago and it hasn’t dropped off and I’m still denied
Login to Me Too

Luke1977
Contributor
Contributor

ok Update! I think Paypal is not giving any more working capital right now! Just had a chat with customer service and they have no clue what's happening and when this would be fixed. So I would advise anybody planning to repay their loans early  to think twice because you might not get another loan immediately! nothing with do with your account, its just recession! keep applying they said ! good luck to everyone!

Login to Me Too

Tell111
Exactly the same - spoke to someone in Ireland and they said it’s done on algorithms and if the computer says no it’s a no... silly systems
Login to Me Too

wrexhamwrecker
Contributor
Contributor

I have had loans of £55,000 in total all paid back in quick time and now when I really need it PP have turned their back on me I get the 

DLGJ0710 code so rang them and they just say keep trying as they don,t themselves what’s happening 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.